Wavetrak Pig Tracking Products Standard Warranty (What is Covered)
Wavetrak Electronics Ltd. (Wavetrak) warrants its products, under normal use and service, to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If the product becomes defective within one (1) year, Wavetrak will repair or replace the product.
General Exclusions (What is NOT Covered)
- If the product becomes defective after warranty expiration.
- Damage as a result of improper use of equipment.
- Damage caused by impact, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding or other adverse weather conditions.
- Modification to the product by someone other than Wavetrak technicians.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumable parts including, but not limited to, batteries, battery sleeves, o-rings etc.
Defective on Arrival (DOA)
- DOA items must be returned, at Wavetrak’s expense and via Wavetrak’s carrier of choice, with all original packaging and accessories as purchased.
- Contact Wavetrak for shipping instructions, before returning a DOA product.
- Wavetrak, at its expense, will ship (via Wavetrak’s carrier of choice) another of the same product.
- Wavetrak reserves the exclusive right to determine the ultimate cause of product failure.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs to the Wavetrak address below, including customs and duty charges, taxes, and/or insurance, if applicable.
- Collect shipments will not be accepted.
- For your protection it is recommended that you insure your package and that all returns be sent back to Wavetrak through a traceable carrier that offers tracking information such as FedEx International Priority.
- Replaced or repaired items, covered by warranty, will be returned to the customer at Wavetrak’s expense.
- Items returned for repair, or items which are deemed not to be covered by warranty are subject to a minimum shop charge.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with a non-warranty repair, including customs and duty charges, taxes, and/or insurance, if applicable.
Limitation of Liability
Wavetrak Electronics Ltd.’s responsibility under this, or any other warranty, implied or express, is limited to repair, replacement or refund, as set forth above. These remedies are the sole and exclusive remedies for any breach of warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Wavetrak Electronics Ltd. Is not responsible for any direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or under any other legal theory (including, but not limited to, lost profits, downtime, goodwill and damage to or replacement of equipment and property), even if Wavetrak Electronics Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. (Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.)